воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

esteem low self test




Friday afternoon I left work early for an appointment. It was a lovely, autumn day and I enjoyed it during my drive to my appointment. I could have done without the doctor making me jump out of my skin when he pressed on the sore parts of my hands. I declined his offer on how to resolve the problem (needles, yuck). He suggested I return in four months, I countered with six months. Small doses works for me. I spent the rest of the day with hands on ice, off and on.

Then a visit to my brotherapos;s where he and I and my sister-in-law watched "Iron Man." I love that movie.

I made it home in time to try to watch Sanctuary. Thereapos;s no way around it for me--Sanctuary is a bad show. Iapos;ve tried to watch it three times now. Its ideas and writing and acting, all sub-par (seriously, I havenapos;t rolled my eyes this much since I was a teenager). Maybe it worked better on the web? I like Amanda Tapping, but not here. The character of the daughter is boring. The main guy reads like a weaker and less interesting Daniel Jackson--i canapos;t help it, the guy reminds me of Daniel in the early seasons of SG1. So, unless in the game of apos;spot that Stargate actorapos;, David Hewlett or Joe Flanigan or Rachel Luttrell or Jason Mamoa or Michael Shanks shows up, I wonapos;t be watching Sanctuary.

As for SGAapos;s latest? I am thrilled by the confident competence of McKay when he has to save himself. I adore Sheppard (what wasnapos;t to love about that fond smile he gave Rodney). Ronon is adorable and Teyla exudes calm and strength. I enjoy the friendship and cohesion of the team. I continue to not like Carson much (he was never a favorite).

Only eight episodes left. I, for one, will be sad

How does one train a puppy to stop chasing the cat? To stay out of particular room?

free accounting system, esteem low self test, esteem low self woman, esteem lyric offspring self, esteem lyric self.



Комментариев нет: