четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

adelphia high definition channels



Last night Greg and I went over to my friend Erica's for a little debate watching party and over yummy snacks and glasses of wine, we all yelled at the television as we watched Barack Obama debate John McCain in the final presidential debate.



I can't believe the election is so soon. I wish it were tomorrow though. The suspense is kind of killing me, although at this point, I'm confident that Obama will win.



Part of me can hardly imagine that though. Throughout most of my adult life political elections have been nothing but full of disappointment. I'll never forget the morning after the last election, going to breakfast with friends at a little spot in Venice, all of us just shocked and numb with the realization that we were entering into another 4 years of George W. Bush.



But this year it's going to be different. I can't wait to wake up on November 5th, feeling good about the direction this country will finally be moving in.



I like how huge these days feel right now, leading up to the election. I know that I'll look back at this time in my life, 10 - 20 years from now and feel nostalgic for all that hung in the air:� my new marriage and life in Chicago, the very beginnings of major changes in this country. I'm determined to hold onto the idea that Obama will win and that we are on the brink of a special time in US history.

adelphia high definition channels, adelphia high definition channel information, adelphia high definition cable, adelphia high definition.



Комментариев нет: