суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

asp.net session timeout web.config




Oh my god I love October, can you guess why? Am I that predictable? (yes)

This year Iapos;ve been slowly putting a really neat costume together. Well in theory itapos;s neat, but I donapos;t think I have the height to quite pull it off. 5apos;6 ainapos;t all that threatening. Anyways. Thereapos;s still a couple things that Iapos;m waiting on in the mail and tomorrow Iapos;m going hunting for some longpile brown fur - to SEW WITH This incompetent fool is going to attempt to make a big, fluffy canine tail. Odds are itapos;ll turn out looking like a dead thing at the side of a road but you never know. :)
asp.net session timeout web.config, asp.net session timeouts, asp.net session variable, asp.net session variable array.



Комментариев нет: